Hey, I'm Jessie. Nineteen years old. Second year Spanish and Kinesiology major at the University of Virginia, working in a research lab investigating chronic knee pain prevention and treatments. I have a slight addiction to coffee and I love the smell of books.
I'm not exactly the most emotional person. so I guess this is kind of a collection of word/picture/feelings vomit, that way I don't have to actually process emotions. I'm kidding. But only kind of.
As a rule, you should take about 7% of what I say seriously, and assume I'm trying to be sarcastic or clever the other 93% of the time.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!